- using our impact2earn® AI Chatbot in Telegram Messenger (the “Chatbot”) and Web3 Recycling Rewards Platform with built-in Social-Fi and Game-Fi elements (the “Platform”);
Information about the data controller of EEA users Personal data is processed by BANTgo group companies, they jointly manage your personal data. If you live in a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), your personal data will be processed by BANTgo OÜ, our Estonian company, which for the purposes of applicable data protection processed legislation is the data controller responsible for your personal data when you use our Services.
2. What Personal Data we use and how we process it?
We respect your privacy and we process your Personal Data only on the ground that such processing is necessary to further our legitimate interests. Categories of Personal Data that we process are defined below:
2.1. Personal Data that you provide voluntarily:
|While using the Chatbot|
|Categories of people whose data is processed||Users of Chatbot|
|Processed Personal Data|
Telegram Basic Account Data: Username, Screen name, Profile picture, “About” information, as well as Location data, including live location
|Legal basis for the processing||Your consent by clicking on the “Start” button|
|While sending a response to an incoming application via the “Contact us” or “Register” forms on the Website|
|Categories of people whose data is processed||Persons who made an application using the “Contact us” or “Register” forms|
|Processed Personal Data||Full name, Email, Company name (optional), Country / region (optional), Other data you may wish to include in the request|
|Legal basis for the processing||Our legitimate interest in receiving communication from you and reacting to it and your interest in getting our response|
|While Subscribing to our newsletter|
|Categories of people whose data is processed||Subscribers to our newsletter|
|Processed Personal Data||Full name, Email|
|Legal basis for the processing||Our legitimate interest in sharing information about our events and publications and your interest in receiving notifications about them|
2.2 Personal Data that we collect automatically:
|Categories of people whose data is processed||Visitors of the Website|
|Processed Personal Data||Date, time and frequency of your visits on the Website|
Data and analytics about your use of the Website;
Your gender and age;
Your device type and the operating system that you use;
Broad geographic location based on your IP address;
Other information about your usage of the Website.
|Legal basis for the processing||Our legitimate interest in analyzing the performance of our Website, improve the quality of our Services and your consent on using Cookies (see the “Cookies policy” section)|
3. How do we use your Personal Data?
We use the collected Personal Data to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized Service. We also use it to improve the quality of Services and enhance the way we operate our business.
We will use your information for the following purposes:
• Developing, delivering and improving our Services, providing customer support;
• Displaying and showing advertisements for BANTgo and its Services;
• Analysis of the Website, Chatbot and Platform usage;
• Enhancing the safety and security of our Website, Chatbot and Platform;
• Sending notices and for other purposes of business operation;
• Preventing potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
4. Who your Personal Data may be shared with?
We can share your Personal Data with third parties only in the cases listed below:
4.1. Legal Rights for Disclosure.
We can disclose your Personal Data to the extent that we are required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings, litigation, requests from public and state authorities within or beyond your country of residence and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention).
We can also disclose your information if we decide that such disclosure is necessary or appropriate for national security, law enforcement, or other purposes of importance for the general public.
4.2. Provision of services by our partners.
We may contract with additional Providers or change existing Providers in the future to perform any activities in connection with the Website. These changes shall be updated from time to time or promptly in case of material changes in our data processing practices.
4.3. Transferring Information to Third Parties.
In the event of a reorganization, mergers, acquisitions, etc., we may transfer any or all information (including personally identifiable information) we collect to the relevant third party.
5. Cookies policy
When you visit our Website, we can place small data files on your computer or other device. These data files may be cookies, beacons, pixel tags (collectively “Cookies”). Our Website uses the following types of Cookies:
• Necessary Cookies that are used for proper functioning of the Website and are required to prevent fraud or ensure the security of Website.
• Functionality Cookies that allow you to navigate our Website and customize our Services.
• Analytical Cookies that are used to measure promotional effectiveness and help improve the performance of our Website and make it more user-friendly for you.
You are free to decline Cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits, except Necessary cookies. However, declining Cookies may interfere with your use of Website and/or Services.
6. Your rights regarding the Personal Data you provide to us
Under applicable data protection legislation, in certain circumstances, you have rights concerning your personal data:
6.1. The right to access
– You can request and receive a copy of the Personal Data that we hold on you.
6.2. The right to rectification
– You can request us to correct any Personal Data we hold on you which is inaccurate or incomplete
6.3. The right to erasure
– You can ask us to delete your Personal Data in certain circumstances. Please note, that we can retain your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and delete it only after fulfilment of the named obligations.
6.4. The right to restrict processing
– You can obtain from us such restriction in any of the following cases:
• the accuracy of the Personal Data is contested by you;
• the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the Personal Data;
• we no longer need the Personal Data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
• you have objected to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds override this.
6.5. The right to object to processing
– You can object to processing your Personal Data at any time where we are relying on the consent to process your Personal Data by sending us a request to withdraw consent.
6.6. The right to data portability
– You can transmit the copy of the Personal Data that we hold on you to another data controller, but this applies only to information we have processed based on your consent.
7. Data retention
We will ensure that any personal data we process for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than necessary for that purpose. We may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject. We may also keep derivatives of your information for analytics purposes, but only if no automated decision-making is involved.
9. Age Limits
We understand that our Services will be attractive and of benefit to potential users under the age of 16, and it is our policy, regardless of the jurisdiction in which our Services are available, to ensure that parents or legal guardians can monitor data collected in respect of such minor users. We do not knowingly collect or solicit your Personal Data to anyone under the age of 16 without their parental or legal guardian consent. The parent or legal guardian of any user under the age of 16 is required to consent to the collection and use of his/her child’s Personal Data at the time of registering and use of our Services. If we learn that we might have collected Personal Data from a child under the age of 16 without their parental or legal guardian consent, we will carry out all necessary procedures to remove that information as soon as possible. If you have become aware of any child under the age of 16 providing us with their personal information without their parental or legal guardian consent, please contact us regarding the matter.
11. Contact us